Thread: How can I fix these errors.....

Re: How can I fix these errors.....

I am having a huge list of errors in the Event Viewer. I am not able to understand how to deal with those errors. I am also finding for a better way to fix the errors. Is there any more advance tool available that can simply guide me on finding more information on the errors. Whenever I go in Event Viewer I can find a huge list of errors. While my pc looks to be working fine. I hope this are not some kind of virus issue. While various applications that simply work fine and few among them crash.

If your system is working fine then you can avoid those errors. But if the system is unstable then you can go for a repair setup. The errors are generated through number problem. Like application crash, windows update and many more thing. Insert the windows disc and boot your system. Then simply hit R to run the repair setup. That will replace the existing system files from the pc and done. The system will work fine. Go in device manager and also check if there are any pending hardware to install.

There is a very basic command that can help you to fix ample of system errors. Run cmd in command prompt first. And in that type sfc /scannow. Hit enter. This will scan your system for damage system files and if there is any problem it might ask you for the original windows disc to replace the same. I always use this to fix the problem that I am facing. It is right that if your system is working fine just ignore the errors. For OEM systems you can simply run a full system recovery instantly to fix the problem. That would make the system to perform more better.

There is one more application available called as MyEventViewer. Just download the application and install it in your pc. This a bit advance tool compare to the existing tool. The application just gives you more information on various errors in the pc. You can simply use the same to troubleshoot your system with various errors. But there is on tool available that can give you automated process to run a troubleshooting wizard for the error. Just avoid installing unwanted applications in your pc.

Can you specify any of those errors. I think that would be a bit more easier to help you. Ample of time the errors are associated with updates. So the first thing you can do to instantly fix your problem when you get a huge error list is by simply running system restore. When you run that it offers you to restore old settings back. That will be really helpful to fix the problem you are facing. Just run system restore and then check back. I think that will be more helpful to some extent.