Thread: pchealth what the hells going on

Pchealth what the hells going on

I am getting a popup for registry notification message on my screen. It is something related to pc health. It is weird the popup just started appearing instantly. The issue is related to some file located in c:\windows\pchealth\elpctr\binaries\msconfig.exe\auto. It is really weird. I hope there is no serious bug in my pc. I am using PC health from last few months to optimize my system performance. But the error is really annoying.

Looks like some internal files is causing the problem. Try to re-install the same or you can try just turning off the services from startup. Just click on start and then click on run and in that type msconfig.exe and hit enter. In that go in the startup and look for the services that are launching on the startup. It is essential that you must disable the same and check back. If nothing works then you an simply try to re-install the same later on. I am sure that will be more than enough.

Re: pchealth what the hells going on

this a question that can make further discussion. but since you have mention pchealth, better you should consult on ParetoLogic or pc health advisor
    Have to say I'm always impressed with such excellent service from the team at ParetoLogic. I've no hesitation in many times recommending the products and services to many colleagues and friends,