Thread: Webcam - Veo Web Camera V300000 - driver for Vista?

Webcam - Veo Web Camera V300000 - driver for Vista?

I already have a Windows XP Computer on which I’m using Veo Web Camera V300000 comfortably. Yesterday I bought a new laptop with Windows Vista and want to use the same camera on this laptop but it is not getting the drivers for the same. When I plug in the camera to laptop I get a message in system tray saying Windows was unable to find a driver. I have a Camera CD but there is no driver for Vista operating system.

Can anyone please tell me where can I find the Veo Web Camera V300000 driver for Windows Vista? Many thanks.

Re: Webcam - Veo Web Camera V300000 - driver for Vista?

The very first thing you need to try is go to Vieo’s official website which is http://www.veo.com/ and see if you can find the drivers for Vista. I tried opening this site but it is not opening here in my location, hope it opens on your PC. Alternatively try to search on your laptop’s website if there is any webcam driver available. If still you dint find, the last option is Windows Update. Run windows update and see if it can find the drivers.

If you still dont find than i must say you are out of luck. This is very old camera and i doubt if you can find its driver anywhere else apart from its official website. As a suggestion, new webcams are available at cheaper rates now a days. You should buy a new one now.