Thread: SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING!!!

SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING!!!

I need an urgent help from you all. Can anyone here please tell him if they are aware of a website where we can report a site on which you've personally been scammed out of a refund of the purchase price? If yes, please let me know soon. They Guaranty "We won't Let You down" and "A No Cost Refund if Not Satisfied". Ridiculous. Infact there is neither a Phone Number nor Address on their website’s Home page, Disclaimer or in About section. It seems like their guaranty is only effective if we or Police can find them.

The problem I am facing is when I try using their On-Site email form, Driver Assistance, Sales Department, Support Department, Customer Relations, Webmaster/Site Help, Investor Relations, etc it gives me an error message saying: "The System Administrator has Disabled this Script" on each Department u try to contact. This isn't an error on their Web site. I've been getting this response since 3 hrs after buying their Driver Magic and Defrag Magic software last Friday morning, 8 days now.

I even tried contacting the dealers who debited from my account but they say they can’t help me because there are just the Shopping Cart for SympisIT. I can’t blame them because they are correct, right.

Now I have no choice. Do you guys have any suggestion?

Re: SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING!!!

I can understand your problem but you have already tried everything which we can suggest. Only can say is next time in future always try to buy online products from well known, Reputable companies. Such dealers whom you dealt with are just temporary guys. They come, cheat and earn, and they get disappeared.

Whenever you are willing to buy anything from xyz company, you should first search for that company on web and read user reviews, their thoughts and experience about that xyz company. You then can read reviews by others who have purchased the product, what they think of it, how well it works (or dont work), or if others have been ripped off by this company. If you find it worthy, then go for it or simply leave it.

Re: SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING

I appreciate your help Mr Walter but the site i am talking about is no way a small temporary guy. You can check their website. Its huge company. I have never expected they will turn into like this. I did some searches before dealing with them and to be frank i found them a reputable company selling a reputable product. Anyways, lets see what happens.

SymplisIt Driver Magic

I have experenced the same problems that the other person has--there is no address for the company owing the product. I have written Secure Goods on a number of occasions regarding the product I purchased and they keep saying that the letter being send to SymplisIt. The product locks up on Vista and requesting a key which I provide but it first looks for solutions and then closes my window. It is a faculty product and I am coming to believe they are unloading their product because it does not work on Vista.
    drse@usit.net

Re: SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING

Hi Dana, Even i tried sending mail or contacting SecureGoods.com and SymplisIT few times but every time my requests failed to garner a refund.

SymplisIt Driver Magic

Thank you GoldStein for getting back to me. I'm staying on this one also and will keep you posted. Might I have your e-mail address to send what I get from Secure Goods--I have a letter ready for Symplisit if only I could get the address. My e-mail is: drse@usit.net

Dana

Refund on SymplisIt

Whether SymplisIt is a solid company or not, I did get a refund (supposedly to be applied to my statement) from Secure Goods. Like many that have written me, I don't know if the company (SymplisIt) is a scam or not, but check out their web site and you can't find a corporate office, a telephone or e-mail number or address, or anything to identify them. Secure Goods won't give me a e-mail address or telephone number but they did tell me that they would forward my letter to them and they would reply. Well, I show in my records that Secure Goods did state this to me on 4 separate occasions but I never heard from anyone. The problem may be that their product doesn't work in Vista because it kept asking me to register over and over, and then would close down the system after it couldn't find an answer to this problem. I took this out of my computer today along with the correction they gave me. To those that told me it was not worth the hassle, perhaps it wasn't based on the time and effort I put into it--but on the same token, these rip off artist should be held responsible for what they try to pass off on the Internet.
    Also I appreciate your site and want to let all know that I wrote a letter to IC3 about this program. To most individuals $25.50 wouldn't be much of a problem but to me it is the principle of the matter. Thank all for their help.

Hi all,

We would like to confirm that what Edna posted is 100% correct.

We are in no way connected with SymplisIT, but receive countless email that should really be addressed to them.

SymplisIT is based in South Africa, and will rip you off. DriverMagic.com is currently a free service provided by DriverAgent.com

Our advice:
    1. Cancel your credit card transaction, through your credit card company
    2. Look around at the driver sites before you purchase.
    3. Send a pre-sales email to the company - see what the response times are.

I am too! i have purchased the driver magic
    here is my order details,
    Order Details March 29, 2008 DriverMagic (8818-6)Support E-Mail: support@symplisit.com Your license name is: mxxxxx dxxxx Your license code is: LNxxxxxxxxxxx - Billing Information -
    Order ID: 12xxxxxxxxxx -748943
    Order Total: $28.18 USD PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BILL FROM "DRI*DRIVERMAGIC"

and first 2 years i have to get registry and activation keys everytime i install the program and from last year on i can not contact with them because they do not respond at all. I have send loads of mails but get no answer for none of them. There must be a place e-commerce or somewhere that we can complain about this. With all due respect but when i realized that the company based on South Africa i felt it was too late :)...

Quote Originally Posted by master777 View Post
    I am too! i have purchased the driver magic
    here is my order details,
    Order Details March 29, 2008 DriverMagic (8818-6)Support E-Mail: support@symplisit.com Your license name is: mxxxxx dxxxx Your license code is: LNxxxxxxxxxxx - Billing Information -
    Order ID: 12xxxxxxxxxx -748943
    Order Total: $28.18 USD PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CHARGE WILL APPEAR ON YOUR BILL FROM "DRI*DRIVERMAGIC"

and first 2 years i have to get registry and activation keys everytime i install the program and from last year on i can not contact with them because they do not respond at all. I have send loads of mails but get no answer for none of them. There must be a place e-commerce or somewhere that we can complain about this. With all due respect but when i realized that the company based on South Africa i felt it was too late :)...
    Yes, it seems that the company has winded up and therefore there is no support for driver magic software at all. When we search for driver magic on google, the results comes for Driver Magician which could be its alternative it seems, though I was wondering why such a big company would wind up? By the way who was the originator/developer of this Driver Magic software?