Thread: 3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet

3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet

I need some help to find 3D pinball game for windows xp. I am unable to find the same. I am quiet addicted to this game. Here the existing one my pc is freezing a lot. It is giving me really hard time to play. When I start it, it freezes on the screen. How can simply re-install the same. I tried to find out a download of the same on web but found nothing. Does anyone knows from where I can find a more working version of 3d pinball.exe file. I am not having any windows disc with me.

Re: 3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet

It is only possible to re-install the same through windows xp cd. If you are not having the same then you cannot add it back. But if you can arrange the cd then you can go with the below method. For that just first go in control panel > add/remove program and in that click on windows component. In that look for the software and remove it. That's all. The second thing you can do is insert the windows installation disc in your pc. Then just copy paste the following line in Start > Run box - notepad %SystemRoot%\Inf\Sysoc.inf and hit enter. Go down to Pinball=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,pinball.inf,HIDE,7 and delete the word HIDE from the line so it now reads: Pinball=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,pinball.inf,,7. Save changes and exist.

You can download some other edition of pinball from web. There are ample of free games available. Some of them are really better in terms of graphics and levels. While there are ample of online games also that you can play. Just search the same on Google and you will get ample of output from the same. You can download any lightweight version of the same and test back. That is one of the best way to fix the issue you are facing.

can u download this on the internet cuz i have vist and waant this game

I am having a windows vista pc here and I am also finding the same. I am trying to find out a solution through which I can simply remove pinball and add it again. I tried the above method but that does not really work. I need some help to find a more better in place of pinball. I can only find flash games on the web. But somehow I hope there will be good games available which can simply work more properly.

If you are looking for Space Cadet 3D Pinball, jump over to :

http://rs235.rapidshare.com/files/123641405/Pinball.zip

I downloaded and am very pleased. It runs on Vista as well as it ran on XP. There you can message me or e-mail me if you have trouble with the download.