Thread: Windows Side-by-Side Errors Stumping Me!

Windows Side-by-Side Errors Stumping Me!

I am annoyed with side by side issue in Windows XP Pro SP2. I need some help here. I am having a HP Pavilion system. My OS is updated and working fine. Now I am facing problem with opening up multiple programs at a single time. Inside event viewer I found some error which are related to Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC. There was a huge list of error here. I scanned my system but nothing is found. Now I am facing issue with side-by-side assemblies which is a part of Visual Basic. And I am trying to install the same using Windows Installer 3.

Re: Windows Side-by-Side Errors Stumping Me!

The best way to deal with the issue is running system restore. It will just restore the old settings back so that it will be far more easier for you to work with side by side assemblies. There is no intact information available on the error. But running system restore might help you easily without going much inside detail configuration.

Re: Windows Side-by-Side Errors Stumping Me!

Perform windows update and then see what you get. I hope you will get fix related to the same. If this does not work then you will need to install VC++ Runtime Security Fix. That will be far more better in fixing the problem you are facing. I am giving you a link of security update that will be applied for Microsoft Visual C++ 2005. Just download it and run the setup. The issue will be resolved.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update