Thread: Can't find High Definition audio bus driver from Microsoft

Can't find High Definition audio bus driver from Microsoft

I own a HP Pavilion A1215UK PC. I had formatted it completely and re-installed Windows XP from scratch. Now here everything is working fine but it looks the system is missing audio drivers. I went on hp website and tried to find the drivers. But it says that my system is not having UAA audio bus driver. And to get the drivers I have to go on Microsoft website. I am stuck and confused here that from where I can find the drivers. Can anyone help.

RE: Can't find High Definition audio bus driver from Microsoft

You can simply try one thing here and I think that will work. Run Windows Update. When you run check for update the list will be displayed in which I am sure you will be able to find UAA drivers. That is the easiest way to find latest driver updates on your Windows system. Or else you will need to test different version of audio drivers available on web one by one.

In the below link there is a hot fix provided. Download that and run it in your system. This hot fix will scan your system for audio issues and update it with required drivers. I think this is the easiest way to fix problem you are facing. While you can collect the same kind of drivers from popular download website also.

Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) High Definition Audio class driver version 1.0a available for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, and Windows 2000