Thread: MOTOGP3 (d3derr invalidcall)

MOTOGP3 (d3derr invalidcall)

I have installed this motogp 3 on my pc without any issues, but when I try to play it then it will give me some error message that states "createcube texture call failed d3derr_invalidcall" and then the game goes off the screen as this is the first game I have loaded on my pc. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks

Sounds like it could be a driver problem.

Have you installed any drivers for your graphics card lately? That would be my first step to try.

Re: MOTOGP3 (d3derr invalidcall)

Even I am having the same issue with moto gp3. If I am trying to launch the game then the same error appears - D3DERR_INVALIDCALL. I am using Windows XP with all the latest updates and drivers installed on my machine but still I am not able to solve this issue? Please help

You can try to troubleshoot some basic problem related to the game. Check to see if there is a software conflict by temporarily disabling all the Startup programs one at a time and then starting with firewall, antivirus, and some other security softwares. Try to run a virus scan and see if you computer is clean or not. Try to update the DirectX version on your computer and test the game again.

This kind of error appear if your system is not able to meet the minimum system requirement of the game. You have to first check what is the minimum hardware needed to run that game. It is not going to work and will keep on popping out the error on your screen. I had got the same error on a different video game. I am unable to get proper solution for the same and at the end I checked the system requirement. I found that my system does not meet the requirement. Other game which fit as per my hardware works well.

Can you provide a bit more detail on your system requirement. What graphic card you are using in your system. I hope you have a good one or else you will keep on getting this issue. This type of issue also occur if your gpu driver is outdated. The first thing you have to do is go ahead and update fresh drivers on your system. I am talking about the video drivers. If that does not work then you will have to go ahead with a new gpu. That is high in memory and good in terms of usage also.