Thread: Lyromedia Webcam

Lyromedia Webcam

I cannot use webcam on my pc. I just bought a LyroMedia Webcam. It is a cheap webcamera. There is no cd provided with the camera that offers any kind of driver or other stuff. After connecting the camera Windows XP detected the same but it failed to install. It gave me a message on the right corner saying that the hardware is not installed properly. What should I do to install the same in pc. This camera is not having any official website also.

Re: Lyromedia Webcam

Right click on My Computer and click on Manage. In that click on Device Manager and look for the web camera. Right click on the same and choose update drivers. Select automatic installation and then test back. I am sure that windows will be able to locate the camera driver. You can also run window update to find the drivers. Most of the webcamera's are plug and play device.

Go on web and search for plug and play drivers. Many download website offers you a driver download pack for usb webcam drivers. You can use that also. Your system is not able to detect the camera due to those missing drivers. There is a common driver file used for ample of plug and play devices that you can collect through automatic updates also. Just search the same on google and if that also does not work then I think there are very few chances of using it.

I had faced the same kind of issue with an old webcamera. It was actually a mobile phone which has a feature of using its camera as webcam. After connection windows was not able to get the drivers. But as mentioned above I went inside device manager and performed a driver update. It worked. Just keep on checking for updates. I hope you will be able to get the driver that you are looking for.

Lyromedia.com

Hi there, I tried to get the drivers for the webcam but the site seems to be down!

Bob