Thread: Removing Gamblock downloaded software

Removing Gamblock downloaded software

Couple of weeks ago I installed a software called gamblock on my Windows XP desktop to prevent loading online gambling sites. It actually blocks all online gambling sites. The reason for which I installed the same is now over and hence I want to remove it from my system. Here is the problem. I am now not able to remove this program. Infact seems like it is not designed for leaving the PCs.

I tried all possible ways to remove but no success. Even there is nothing about this software in regedit. Can anyone of you please help me out getting rid of this software. I’m afraid if it is not a kind of malware. Please help.

Take my advise do not install Gamblock it will destroy your PC. I purchased it over a year ago to prevent my old flatmate from gambling online. I now no longer live with him, the license has expired however it continues to block every site under the sun. Their technical support is at best useless. So please do not purchsae this product.

Re: Removing Gamblock downloaded software

Removing Gamblock can be done. These people make a profit and then leave you to rot with your, now no good computer thanks to their total lack of support etc etc

If you have your system discs that came with your system, just restore your computer back to its original out of box state. You have to backup your important files first but this will work. Please do not pay for this information. Certain individuals will ask you to do so.

I gave my disk to my sister and then I took it back to gamble. They sent me a key so I can’t use the disk It works fine now when I cleaned the poker tracking from my browser.