Thread: STOP: c000021a (fixed)

STOP: c000021a (fixed)

In reply to the blue screens. I was going through the same thing for more than a week. I have a solution. I tried using recovery console, using fixboot and chkdsk. I tried over-the-top installs. I tried all safe mode options. I tried last good configuration. Nothing worked. I know reinstalling windows will work but it will erase all my data.

I found a way around that, to get all my data off of the drive and get my computer back up and running windows. It took me a few days but i finally got it. Thanks to all of the different posts and forums.

I now help other people do the same. If you are having this problem and nothing else is working for you contact me at my email: martinezrei@aol.com. I will respond right away, I have a smart phone so i get my emails instantly.

Re: STOP: c000021a (fixed)

So you are providing service on mails. Can you tell me how much will it cost? If any.

Re: c000021a (fixed)

Well Reybo, I can see that you posted this same content in several newsgroup. It would have been much better if you would have simply posted the fix here. It would have helped many people and can help many others in future.

You're right. Im new to this forum stuff. This is what i did. This is pretty simple, Its not the only way to fix the blue screen of the death but its the only thing that worked for me. Well I didnt fix the error. I was able to back up my data though and start fresh.

Recovery console didnt work, repair install didnt work, safe mode didnt work, last known configuration didnt work, knoppix didnt work for me (I read that in order to use knoppix you had to run it on your computer at some point in the past), and i couldnt use any recovery software because i couldnt get in to windows.

Someone said to take my hard drive out and put it into another computer or if you have 2 hard drives in your computer then you can boot windows from the working drive and then use recovery software or transfer the data. Well i also dont have 2 computers or 2 hard drives or any friends who were gonna let me open up their computer and put my "damaged" drive in it.

I used that same info to figure out what to. I bought an external hard drive and a hard drive-to-usb adapter(i had no idea they existed) and i used my laptop as the middle man.

Take out the hard drive, connect it to the adapter, and plug the adaper to the laptop. Then i plug in the external drive to the laptop and thats it, just transfer the data.

BUT if your drive has any errors, then just selecting BACKUP wont work, as was in my case. No problem though, just a little more work. Just open both drives in windows explorer and copy and paste.

NONE OF THE OTHER METHODS WORKED FOR ME, WHICH WERE ALL FREE. I TRIED EVRYTHING. I SPENT ALOT TO FIX MY PROBLEM. IF NOTHING ELSE WORKED FOR YOU THEN JUS BUY THOSE 2 THINGS, IF YOU DONT WANT TO BUY THEM THEN I CAN DO IT IF YOU LIVE IN OR AROUND NEW YORK.

IF YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF, ILL HELP IN ANY WAY, ILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT BRANDS AND MODELS I BOUGHT IF YOU WANT.

IM NOT CHARGING FOR ADVICE, JUST FOR SERVICE. GOOD LUCK

EVERYTHING I TRIED, I LEARNED FROM DIFFERENT POSTS. IM NOT A PC GURU SO PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME SAYING THAT MY METHOD IS ELEMANTARY OR ANYTHING. NO ONE ELSE HAD ANYTHING THAT COULD HELP ME, THATS WHY I POSTED ON OTHER SITES. all of the sites i posted to had the methods that i tried but didnt work.

Email me if you want to save some money and not buy it yourself. martinezrei@aol.com

you dont have to click on the email address, i dont trust links, jus opne your email and type it in