Thread: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

I am having a Canon Pixma MP500 printer here. I am trying to install the same on Windows XP pc. The driver installation was fine with no errors. But when I try to print I am getting a error on the screen. The error is :
    Code:
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error
    Program:C:\Windows\System 32|rundll32.exe
    R6030
    CRT not initialized
    I had tried to install the printer a number of time but it did not worked. The error keeps on appearing on my screen. It is simply weird. Can anyone tell me here how to fix the issue.

RE: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Try to run windows update. It looks like some missing component is causing the failure. Just try to update windows and then test back. Go on the official website of the printer manufacturer and locate the most latest driver. Download it and install the same in your pc. I am sure that will be more helpful. Due to outdated or incompatible driver you get this kind of problem. Just arrange for the fresh drivers and then test back.

RE: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

If windows update cannot help you then you can simply download from the below link and install the same in your pc. Remove the printer drivers. It is better to do everything from scratch. I am sure that will be more helpful. Just download the update from below file and install the same in your pc. Once you are done with the installation then go back with the printer driver update. That will be enough I think.

Latest Supported Visual C++ Downloads

Yes that will fix the issue. You will need to re-install Visual C++ Runtime in your system. I was also getting the same kind of error on my system. So I downloaded the latest edition and installed the same in my pc. It was done. There was no issue with the setup. The same thing is also updated via Windows Update. That is why it is necessary that you must always keep your system updated to avoid such problem.