Thread: How to add Messenger Live chat box to my website?

How to add Messenger Live chat box to my website?

I want some help to embed a live messenger chat box on my website. I do not want to use any third party plugin for the same. I am sure there will be some way available to do the same. I am trying to find a script or code that can help me to add the live messenger chat box on my website. I can then chat to my users instantly. Is there any web version of Windows Live Messenger that works fine with any website.

Re: How to add Messenger Live chat box to my website?

You can do that by a html code. There are ample of websites on the web that offers you a basic html code which you can use to embedd Windows live messenger on your site and use it like an complete chat messenger. It works really fine on any type of site you have. Depending the your site language you can also locate third party module which will be more helpful for you to get the live messenger chat box on your site.

Re: How to add Messenger Live chat box to my website?

Hi,

I've taken the HTML code from the messenger site and included it on my page. I log onto messenger and set my status to online (and under privacy in options I allow everybody to see my status) but the chat box on my website still shows that I am offline.

What's going on here?

There are tools available on the web that can allow you to do what you are trying. You can simply hook the chat messenger but there are some third party software also available which can do the same. But you cannot use live messenger you can use a ready made pack of framework with chat options. That works more properly and it has less issue with chat integration.