Thread: Windows 7 x64: 0x0~01A Memory_Management

Windows 7 x64: 0x0~01A Memory_Management

My system has suddenly started coming up with BSOD associated with 0x0~01A Memory_Management. This BSOD is quite random and appears at any interval, it appears at least 4 to 5 times a day. I'll like to know if there's any workaround that i can try out for fixing this issue by myself rather than calling a locale.

Re: Windows 7 x64: 0x0~01A Memory_Management

BSOD can occur because of software as well as hardware, have you installed any software or hardware recently in your system?? If yes than you can uninstall them and check out if your system is working fine after that. If that doesn't make any difference than upload your minidump file content after copying it in a notepad file for further help. minidump is located in \Windows\Minidump file, you just have to open it, copy its content in to a notepad file and upload it here.

I haven't made any hardware changes in my system from three months,i had installed some games a month ago and things were working fine until this weekend. I really don't doubt the games i have installed, there might be something else that might be causing this issue. I have checked out for the minidump file and its not there in my case, is there anything else that i need to check to find out the exact cause of this issue???

Do you have antivirus installed in your system??? If yes than run a through scan and see if it is detecting any malware or virus. If possible try downloading and installing any recommenced antivirus for carrying out through scan. If antivirus doesn't detect anything than i will suggest you to do a system restore. You can restore your system to a point when you were not facing this issue. If this bsod is getting caused because of any program that you might have ran or install recently than system restore will take care of it.

I am not sure about your case but i was facing same error a week ago. I had tried out scanning the whole system and had tried out system restore as well but they had not made any difference. Later while carrying out other suggested solutions, i was able to get rid of it finally by updating bios. So try updating bios first and see if you are getting any luck with it, best of luck.