Thread: Windows 7 x64: Distorted crackling sound while using Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5535 using High Definition Audio Device

Windows 7 x64: Distorted crackling sound while using Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5535 using High Definition Audio Device

I am having an issue with the Sound card which I have installed on the computer of mine. its Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5535. I have installed Window 7 x64 on the computer of mine. Well whenever I tried to playing any music file or video file on the computer of mine I am getting distorted crackling sounds doing the same. I tried everything which I can do to fix the problem of mine but all the efforts of mine were fruitless at all. Any idea to fix the problem of mine would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Windows 7 x64: Distorted crackling sound while using Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5535 using High Definition Audio Device

I think you need to try disable audio enhancements on the computer and see whether it is solving the issue or not.
    • You have to click on the Start button and go for Control Panel. Enter Sound in the search box and hit enter.
    • Now click on the Sound and go for Playback. You need to click on Speakers and go for Properties.
    • You have to click on the Enhancement tab and click on the Disable all enhancements checkbox in order to uncheck the same.

Re: Windows 7 x64: Distorted crackling sound while using Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo V5535 using High Definition Audio Device

I am suspecting that there is connection issue between speaker and computer. You need to see that your computer and speakers are properly connected. Well I have seen that many computers are having three or more jacks which is used to connect the sound card. You need to see that your speakers are connected with line out jack. If you are unable to find out the line out jack then you should try to connect with each and every jack.

Well in this situation I recommend that you should try to use Playing Audio troubleshooter to fix the problem of yours. Use the following instruction to fix the problem of yours.
    • You have to click on the Start button and go for Control Panel. Now type Troubleshooter and press enter.
    • Now go for Troubleshooting and click on the Hardware and Sound.
    • You have to click on Troubleshoot audio playback. If it is prompted for Administrator password then simply enter the same to proceed further.

Well I think particular problem is associated with the sound card drivers. I think you need to update the sound card drivers from the official website of sound card manufacturer. i have observed many users have been solved there problem by installing the updated sound card drivers on the computer. Let me know the results after installing the sound card on the computer of yours. Welcome for if you have found nay solution to fix the matter.

Have you tried to install windows update on the computer of yours? Well I strongly recommend that you need to install the windows update on the computer of yours. I think you might need to require set windows update to download and install automatically on the computer of yours. This thing also help you when there is an issue while installing sound card drivers on the computer of yours.

Well there are number of solutions which are suggested by the number of users in this particular thread. Let me know which solution helped you to fix the problem of yours. if none of solution helps you to fix the problem of your then I recommend both the Sound card manufacturer as well as speaker manufacture for this particular matter and ask them to fix the problem. It is the finale and most reliable solution to solve this particular issue.