Thread: Windows 7 x64: ‘Explorer.exe server execution failed’

Windows 7 x64: ‘Explorer.exe server execution failed’

Well I have installed Windows 7 X64 on the computer. I was really satisfied with the look and feel of this operating system till yesterday night. Well I am also having Windows XP machine from where I copied some the files of the My Documents and tried to paste on the system where I have installed Windows 7 x64 on it. Amazing it prompt with the following error message on the screen. ‘Explorer.exe
    server execution failed’ Explorer does not seems to work any idea to solve this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Windows 7 x64: ‘Explorer.exe server execution failed’

Well looking at the situation you have provided I am unable to find out why this particular thing happening in your case. Can you tell me from when exactly this problem started to begin? Do you ever face this particular in the past of yours? Let me know that do you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer of yours? I think this problem might be occurring due to compatibility issue. i am asking this query for the curiosity do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer of yours. Go through on the above mentioned question and answer the same as soon as possible.

Unfortunately I was also having the same problem which I you have posted in this particular thread. I have searched on the Google for this particular thing but I have not found anything which I can apply to fix the problem. Finally my friend told me that this problem might be cause due to corrupted user profile in to your computer. I followed his advice and created a new user account on the computer and copied the My Document files on it. Amazingly it really worked me. So it was all about the experience of mine. Share your experience after creating new user account and let me know whether it was helpful to you.

I am having a particular solution which you can use to fix the problem of yours. Well it consists of the following things.
    • You have to click on start button and simply enter Computer Management in to Start Searchbox. Now you need to right click on Computer Management and click on Run as Admin from the right click context menu
    • You have to expand Computer Management and click on Local Users and Group now double click on Administrator and you have to click on Account is Disabled to uncheck it.
    • Now you need to logoff and login in to computer and I think your problem will not exist any more.

Looking at the matter of yours I am having a registry solution for this particular matter. Make sure that you are taking backup of the registry key before you do anything. If something goes wrong then your system might become unstable. In this particular solution you have to open Registry Editor on the computer of yours.
    • You have to click on start button and simply enter regedit on the startsearch box and press enter.
    • Now search for the following two registry keys
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders\Personal
     HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell  Folders\Personal
    You have put them to valid place. I am hoping that it will help you tom fix the problem of yours.

Well I think this problem is happening due to Virus attack on the computer of yours. I strongly recommend that you should run a antivirus program and do a virus scan on the computer of yours. It will be great if you do a virus scan into entering in to safe mode. Make sure that database signature of the antivirus is updated so that it can detect and remove maximum number of threat from the computer. Once virus scan gets competed I recommend that you should reboot the computer.

I think this problem is happening due to bug in to windows 7 of yours. I have found many people who are facing this kind of issue on this particular operating system. According to my opinion I am suggesting you that you should contact the Microsoft Support Team with this particular matter. You can also email to them with the bug report. Well they will fix the issue and release the update for the same. Let see what they does to fix the matter of yours.