Thread: Easycleaner Registry Cleaner on Vista

Easycleaner Registry Cleaner on Vista

I found a nice cleaner for Windows Vista that I think would be better to share here. It is called as EasyCleaner. I am using Windows Vista here. Sometime we install software or run updates. And removing tools or applications is common habit. But that lefts a number of empty registry files in the background which can make the system unstable. EasyCleaner tool allows you to wipe out those things. Using a good kind of registry cleaner is a much better option always for keeping your system stable.

There are tons of registry cleaner available on web. You must ensure that you are using the right edition. I had not yet tested EasyCleaner on my system. A registry cleaner is a kind of stable software that allows you to keep your registry working fine. But using a reliable tool offers you better cleaning. Because there are some keys on which some applications are dependent and you cannot just wipe that out.

Instead of that it is better you must use a cleanup utility. Do not keep cleaning your registry with this kind of software. It is not at all recommended. Registry cleaner work on low scale. They look for duplicate keys and wipe them out. To stay on safer side it is recommended to keep a backup registry everytime when you clean it. Instead of that use a good antivirus and a powerful tuneup software. Tuneup software are capable of giving you nice boot time and keep memory eating application at the edge.

Registry Cleaner danger?

Go on web and download the best one. Some registry cleaner can be risky. If you go with trusted software then that would be helpful and provide you a better way of making your system stable. Because I had seen in some articles that registry cleaner are more risky. Your system can stop working completely if they wipe out any essential keys. There are tons of references available on web that put a clear highlight on risk of using registry cleaners.

Re: Easycleaner Registry Cleaner on Vista

I too agree with the same. Registry cleaners are risky tools and there is no proper information available that registry cleaning can make your computer stable. There are chances that it can crash instantly and affect performance of other application also. This are simply kind of a myth that registry cleaner boost system performance. Compared to them tuneup utilities really help in many ways.

I am curious, there is so many registry cleaners out there and all is snake oil?

I think user is smart enough to determine for themselves. Too many rumors and I only trust my own experience.

No harm to try, just backup manually if you are not sure. You can always restore the registry, use regedit to export as backup and import as restore.

I tried registry cleaner this way. No problem so far. This is just my own experience, if you think registry cleaner is that unsafe, just ignore it.

There are still many ways to counter PC problems, registry cleaner is just one of them.

Registry Cleaner is just a tool, use it wisely or "stupidly" is on your own, just like people saying car is no good, will crash and kill you, don't drive it!!

I urge everyone to try suggestion themselves, other people like me is just sharing our experience or unfortunate experience, it may not apply...

I had faced a issue when I downloaded and used free registry cleaner tool. It was mentioned in the tool description that this will boost your system performance and offer you a much better option to make your system stable. When I scanned it I found around thousands of invalid registry keys. I clicked on clean and my system crashed after few minutes. It did not boot at all. It just kept on restarting making the system completely unstable.

I am using CCleaner and I found this as the only tool that is enough powerful and capable of giving a better performance. It is much more better and clear enough to give you a proper output. CCleaner is free. It is important that you do not purposely keep on cleaning your registry. Just do it when needed. It is good to wipe out old invalid keys, but on the same hand making changes to registry simply means you can kill your system if anything wrong happen.