Thread: Using Comodo PC Tune Up on Windows Vista

Using Comodo PC Tune Up on Windows Vista

I am in need of help to improve my system performance. I am Windows Vista here. Even after having 2GB ram and a graphic card I get poor output from the system. The performance is really low here. I tried a different set of things but it does not looks to be working. I am looking for a more appropriate solution through which I can just make my system to perform a bit more better. Can anyone ere guide me how to find a proper tool which would work really well in terms of enhancing the system performance. I checked on web and found Comodo Utilities. I want to test this.

Re: Using Comodo PC Tune Up on Windows Vista

There are many reasons behind a slow system. It can be due to a tons of files loaded on the startup, or poor hard drive output or poor memory. Go in Task Manager and see your ram and cpu usage. Is that high. If yes then go in Process and make the list of programs which are eating up the system resource. Remove them.

If you are having a slow boot time then I can help you to fix the issue. Slow boot time is caused due to load on startup. Whenever you install new applications in your system they create a startup entry. So when the system starts all of them are loaded in the memory. Like chat messenger, office applications, download manager, etc. You have to disable them. For that the easiest way is msconfig. Click on Start and in the search box type msconfig and hit enter. In that you can click on Startup and you can find a list of application which are configured to load on the startup. In that first you have to hide all Microsoft service. Click on that and then turn of everything. Just ensure that you do not turn off the antivirus and audio. That's all. This is to increase the speed of boot up. There is one more thing you can do. Go in Control Panel > Uninstall Program. In that you will get a set of programs list which are installed in your pc. Remove which is not needed. Wipe out unwanted stuff and then reboot your pc. I think this will add more to the system performance. CCleaner is another great utility here to keep the system cleaned from unwanted files. This might be another helpful utility for you in dealing with different performance issue.

There are many tools like Comodo PC Tune Up. If you want you download a trail of the same and test it in your pc. If you are getting a benefit from it, then you buy a full version. There are free alternative also available in place of paid software.

This tools works well on newly formatted system. Because there are ample of unwanted things which are removed. I am using this on my Vista system. I am also going through the same performance problem. Compare to your system my system only has 1GB ram. The boot time is fine, but the issue lies with application performance. Keeping a good PC Tune Up utility in your system is really worth. You can just optimize your system performance instantly through that. There ar free utilities but you cannot trust on them. They can cause serious system errors. The tool works nicely on the system hardware. It is lightweight and has no issue with usage. It can clean windows registry also. Many system flaws occur due to damage and corrupt registry entries. I do not trust on any registry cleaner. This one works really fine. There is a effective Disk Cleaner software also available on this. You can just use that to cleanup your system space and improve the performance also. A Privacy Cleaner through which you can clean your unwanted system files, clean cache and also wipe out history. I was using Tune-up utility before. Which does not looks to be working so well. Then I switched to Comodo and it works really fine.

I think your system is having virus due to which you are getting poor performance. Download and scan your system with a good antivirus scanner. That will be more effective. There are ample of free antivirus scanner available. Scan your system is safe mode which would be really more effective.

Comodo PC Tune Up is advance tool in system cleanup. I got this with Comodo Antivirus in my laptop. The tool offers you analyze a number of windows error which occur in Windows. I found it is really effective in troubleshooting. I think if you install this from start your system performance can remain appropriate. Ample of application that we install loads our system with junk files which cause many problems in future. This Tune Up tools also comes with a integrated malware cleaner. You can simply use to protect your system for malware and virus. There are many options available here. There is a Disk Junk feature by which it detects those files which are not needed. This are log files, temp files and many other things that remain in the system for long time. Also there are many security problems in Windows, which are not easy fo everyone to understand. This tool can deal with them also. Another great feature I found is boot time optimization. I did not touched msconfig here, but after using this the boot time is more better now. The system boots up really fast.

Windows Vista always has a issue with performance. It does not matter if you are having 2GB or 4GB RAM. I had upgraded to Windows 7 and it is more better. It is nice and has clean interface with better performance also. I think you guys must also upgrade to get a better output.