Thread: How to fix Stackhash Error in Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit

How to fix Stackhash Error in Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit

Can anyone help me to find information on the issue I am facing. I Installed windows vista last night on my Dell Latitude D620 (don't know if this helps). I upgraded from windows xp professional. Since then I have been having a problem. I tried to access control panel to change something and I got the: Restart Windows explorer or search online then restart it. Firstly I clicked online and nothing came up, it just restarted explorer.

Re: How to fix Stackhash Error in Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit

I have found the gargle several hits that were related to Internet Explorer. In many cases there is a reset of IE settings helped. I need to follow up this time: The DEP can add any exe file for each one exception - why does it not in this case, comes an error message? Or is it still possible for a web application, then I would suspect that it's about Java. Maybe you can from the crash report once a screenshot and upload it here.

Re: How to fix Stackhash Error in Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit

You're right, there is a web application. I did not think that makes a difference. I gave you two screenshots attached! I hope that you can start something. If the amps will not, you can still try the compatibility mode, or run it once as administrator by right-clicking. What I would however recommend a program that accesses the Internet, but never as a permanent solution.

• The program file is located in the Windows directory. For this data can not be turned off DEP
    • There is a 64 bit application.
    • The program was compiled for Vista or Windows 7 with the corresponding constraint - in this case is the message that is intended by the program itself.