Thread: Suddenly cannot connect to internet through wireless router

Suddenly cannot connect to internet through wireless router

I am using a Wireless router and cable modem on second computer in one room. But after that all of a sudden the computer 1 in another room is not able to connect to internet. This was working fine in the morning and there were no settings changed as well. The laptop that I am using has no issues connecting. The internal network devices are also working properly as shown. I have checked that there is network available to choose and when I am connecting and diagnosing then it will suggest "low wireless signal quality". How do i fix this problem? Thanks

I think that the units might be using a wireless setup that is using the same channel as you have set it up to. You can try to change the channel number that is being used by the router. For that you will have to login to your router which might be 192.168.1.1 and then open a page that says something like "wireless setup", then select a channel other than you are currently using the one. You can also check the manual if you got one to do it.

Even I have got one laptop and one desktop computer and I also get same issues when one if connected and the other one is not. So, for basic troubleshooting, you can try to reset the modem or change the wireless router password that will help you always. You should also call your ISP for any kind of help if the issue is from the server side.