Thread: Client Services For Netware

Client Services For Netware

In windows updates the client service for Netware is installed in my PC.When i uninstalled it ,I am not able to connect to the internet,That means the packet has been sent but it is not receiving the packets

How to remove Client Services for Netware

Hello, I am Also Having a Problem with the Client Services for Netware , I have installed STYLEXP to change my Welcome Screen But i get this Error Message that

Client Service for Netware has disabled the Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching. To restore these features, you must uninstall Client Service for Netware.
    I Do Not even know what it is or how to disable NetWare functionality. What is Client Services for Netware? How does it works? please tell me How can i remove these client services for Netware

How to remove Client Services for Netware

Think about a scenario where in you have a Network operating systems with both Windows and Novel Netware Operating systems Your requirement is to Access the Novel Netware Systems / Resources . for this thing You Have to install "client service for netware" which will allow your XP / Windows 2000/2003 computer to communicate with novel network.

Re: Client Services For Netware

I Tell You a the solution that appears to have succeeded in Solving many people problem in similar situation

Here is how I proceed:

1) first go to Control Panel
    2) then click on network connection
    3) Right click on a connection (eg ADSL internet)
    4) Click on "properties"
    5) Then under "network management" uncheck the "client service for netware" and click uninstall
    6) restart the computer
    7) Go to Control Panel
    8) Click on "User Account"
    9) Click the "Change the way users logon and log off their account "
    10) Check "Use the Welcome screen" and "Use fast user switching"

hoping that this will help.

Re: Client Services For Netware

Customer Service for NetWare and Novell Client are incompatible with the Welcome Screen and Fast User Switching.

To resolve this problem, follow these steps: NOTE: If you need to access a Novell network and need customer service for NetWare or Novell Client, you can not use the features of the home screen and change fast user of Windows XP.

If you use the Novell Client, see the website technical support from Novell at the following address for instructions to uninstall the service:
    http://support.novell.com

1. If you are using Classic view in Control Panel, double-click Network Connections. If you are using Category View, click Network and Internet Connections, then Network Connections.
    2. Right click on each connection, and then click Properties for each of them.
    3. On the General tab of each network connection, select Client Service for NetWare and click Uninstall.
    4. In the Properties dialog box for dial-up connection, click the Network tab, select Client Service for NetWare and click Uninstall.
    5. Restart the computer.
    6. Open the Control Panel, then double-click User Accounts.
    7. Under Pick a task ..., click Change the way users log on or off.
    8. Select the options for opening and closing session of your choice: Use the Welcome screen and Use Fast User Switching.