Thread: daemon tools not uninstalling in Windows 8

daemon tools not uninstalling in Windows 8

I have been using Daemon Tools on Windows 7 operating system for gaming and various other purposes for quite some time without any problems. I recently installed Windows 8 on my computer and this daemon tools is not working on it anymore. After a lot of research I was finally able to find a disk emulator software which is supported by Windows 8 and it is working fine. After that if I am trying to uninstall daemon tools then it is not getting removed and the uninstall freezes in half way. So can anyone tell me how do I remove it? Thank you

Re: daemon tools not uninstalling in Windows 8

I will suggest you to download Revo Uninstaller tool that contains a set of tools to thoroughly clean your computer. With this software, it is possible to know the objects that launch at startup or you can also erase the traces left in web browsers (cookies, history, etc) such as Internet Explorer 8, Firefox or Chrome to name a few. It also includes the restoration of the system, installed services, the Security Centre (SP2) or can be used for system defragmentation.

Re: daemon tools not uninstalling in Windows 8

There are many uninstaller software available on the net, one such is GeekUninstaller. It is a program to list the installed and uninstalled programs effectively, leaving no traces in the registry or "orphaned" files on the hard disk. The first scan will remove the program as required by deleting all files that reference the deep scan which will identify registry keys that are modified by the program at the time of installation.