Thread: Auto Editing images software for sharing on Facebook

Auto Editing images software for sharing on Facebook

There are more than 50 new images in my mobile phone which are were taken on HD resolution. This images are around 3 to 5MB in size. I started uploading them on a album in Facebook but I saw that from last few hours only 10 images are uploaded. This is very slow. I want to compress this images. I am having internet issue at my home. And just due to this I am unable to upload all stuff at once. I want to turn on some kind of image compression so that the uploads can be faster. I have Google Drive in my pc where I will keep all the files with its original quality. Want advice on this.

Re: Auto Editing images software for sharing on Facebook

You can reduce the image size through many third party video editing software. But this will affect the overall image resolution. When we take pictures in HD quality then it is on very high resolution. You can compress them to a small size through many tool. The easiest one you can use in Microsoft Picture Manager. Just open a single image in this by right clicking on it and choose open with > Microsoft picture manager. Click on Edit Pictures and from the left you can choose a resolution. You can do this together and enable a faster upload.

As far as I know when you upload the images they a already crunched to a small sizer. It is right that upload will take some time. But when you reduce the resolution it is going to put a huge impact on the image quality. So you have to choose the right resolution. For desktop view I think somewhere around 1900x700 pixels is more than enough. It will be visible and you can also share that on WhatsApp or on other social platform easily. I always keep two copies of images with me. I a using ACDSee here for compressing the pictures.

You can do that your android device also. There are many apps that will automatically crunch your images into a readable format and then you can share and upload that on the web. It is good to use a small size image. Because as far as I know there are many people who view many photos on their phone. Where the internet bandwidth is not very high. Sharing works well if the picture size is not very high. One more thing you can do. You can use Instagram. This app will let you to share files with your friends easily and you can link that with your social accounts.