Thread: Unable to install Advanced System Care in Windows 8.1

Unable to install Advanced System Care in Windows 8.1

Whenever I try to install Advanced System Care in my Windows 8.1 pc I am getting a error on that. The error code is 5 and with that I get a message as access denied. I am getting the message only when I try to install Advanced System Care. I want to add this because I want to enhance the performance of my system. And this thing fails to work. After a quiet long time I am installing a software. I thought this might be working really well, but it keeps on failing. I want to know is there any option to fix this thing. I had downloaded the software from its official site.

Re: Unable to install Advanced System Care in Windows 8.1

Try running system restore. I am quiet sure that this will help. There can be some problem in the system. By running system restore you can get working settings back then you can install. If you are still getting errors then it means you have some serious issue in your system. The best thing you can do is try finding a new setup. And then test. But if that also fails to work then you have to instal windows back again or else you will keep on getting the same issue. Just for testing purpose try installing any different software. Like VLC or anything and see if you are getting exactly the same error or not.

Re: Unable to install Advanced System Care in Windows 8.1

I think the issue is with app permission. You will have to check that once. Try to right click on the application setup and then choose Run As Administrator. And then see whether the setup works or not. Try cleaning your temp folder also. You can run Disk Cleanup for the same. Disable your security software for sometime and test back. I hope you are not using any kind of pirated version. Antivirus block pirated software as it has virus in them. If nothing works then there is one last thing you can try. Create a new user account in your pc.
    Give it a admin right and then run the setup in that account.