Thread: navigation software on Windows 8

navigation software on Windows 8

I am using an Asus Tablet that is running on Windows 8 and want to try out some of the navigation software available for this operating system. Can anyone tell me what will be a good navigation software available for my tablet. Also if there is any free one's available then it would be really good. I have checked while searching on google for many navigation programs but I dont know which one of those will be better for me. So, if anyone can recommend me which is the best then I will go for it. Thanks

Re: navigation software on Windows 8

After searching for some GPS software I found the Microsoft Streets & Trips navigation software for your tablet. You can use it with an external Bluetooth GPS receiver on your tablet which is running on Windows 8. This Streets & Trips software can give you turn by turn navigation guidance. The best part is that you can even test it for 14 days for free in its trial period and if you like it then you can obviously purchase it from this link - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30173

There is another software called Street Atlas USA 2015 PLUS that you can use on Windows 8. Each location is accurately displayed on the map, and MapNotes are used to highlight properties that meet the requirements of the client. This powerful yet easy-to-used tool saves time, provides accurate results, and improves the efficiency of the agency. You can find more information on it from this link - http://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/DELi...&section=10121

I dont think that there are too many apps for navigation purpose for Windows 8 tablet, but still you can try to search for some apps in the windows app store. So try to open the Metro Screen and go to App store first. After that search for Navigation App, I was able to find one, developed by Wisepilot which uses Navteq and Bing Maps data. You can get turn by turn navigation facility in this app but note that it doesnt come for free.