Thread: How to configure real time file replication backup

How to configure real time file replication backup

Manual backup is the most common thing. You can just create a backup instantly by a simple copy paste. The second way of backup is using a automated software. Like the one that comes in Windows itself. I had used that also. But I want some effective way of files backup so that if something happen to one pc, then there is another one ready. A kind of file replication system. Like I can install this in different client system and this software will automatically create a copy of files in every place. And that would be quiet faster and also safer I think.

Re: How to configure real time file replication backup

One of the most simple thing that you can simply try is using Google Drive. That is becuase it is very simple to use and has various easy to use options. It is an nice example of dual sync. That means at one side you can edit your files and on other side it will get synced on the web. You can configure the same on different folders and try out and I am quiet sure that it will work fine and you wont be facing any problem. Just try out the same and test back. I hope Google drive will allow you sync files on multiple pc with ease.

Real time file sync is quiet possible due to so many software which are worth to test. Google drive is a kind of one way sync that works at
    one side only. You cannot sync it with different pc at the same time. For that you have to setup a windows server and then windows backup service that works in the similar manner. It is actually offer all the features you are looking for. You can setup incremental or automatic backup. And this will be automated. There will be very less supervision you have to do. Just configure this once and done.

A full fledged data backup software will be the best one to get what you are looking for. This will offer you all the features that you are looking for taking file backup. Just have a look on the trail edition of Paragon Backup & Recovery 12 Home. This tool is an advance backup software that gives you many advance features with easy to use backup process. Also you can sync the backup file on different pc and get what you are looking for. I am quiet sure this will be the best option for you and you wont have to look for any other stuff. There are free tools also but they are limited.

I am using Peersync. This is a nice and easy to use software which will help you to sync files on different places. There is a trial edition which is wroth testing. You can simply sync your files on different pc through this. Peersync is also cost effective when you have different pc on the network. It is a robust software and works well. It does not crash or fails. And this software also does not need very high end hardware support. It is easy to use and has many other features.

Cloud services like Google Drive are best for personal usage. Because you cannot just configure multiple pc on the same. There is a paid version available. You can just go ahead and buy and see what features they are offering you. In the paid version you might be getting a better version where you can sync your files quiet easily on different pc. Here File replication is a bit advance concept. Where you can add many files at the same time on different computers and sync. I am quiet sure that this will be working well and wont be giving you much problem.