Thread: Wintoobootic stuck on creating a bootable usb

Wintoobootic stuck on creating a bootable usb

I am trying to use Wintoobootic to create a bootable pen drive. But it looks to be stuck at one place. It does not even shows me any percentage of completion. It is just fixed at a point. I left the system for around a hour and thought it will get completed but it wont get ahead at all. I had turned off the software and retried but. But it still having the same problem. I think the software is not proper. But I had used this before also for making a bootable pen drive and it is not working well.

Re: Wintoobootic stuck on creating a bootable usb

It can be due to the damage ISO file that you are trying to use. You can try changing the same and test back. It happens that sometime if the ISO file is damage and you face such problem. I got this issue a long before when I was trying to create a bootable of Windows Vista. I was using the same software and it get stuck. Later on switched to unetbootin and it started working. It is also a bootable media maker. There are other software like that can allow you to create a bootable media and installed through that and it worked well. You must also format your usb.

Re: Wintoobootic stuck on creating a bootable usb

I am using Windows 7 USB DVD tool that works in the similar manner. It is a nice and easy to use software that works in the same way and provide you a instant bootable usb. I am quiet sure that it will be the best one. But it does not work if you are having a cracked version of Windows. You can download this from the official site of Microsoft and run the setup. And I am quiet sure that it will be working well. If this fails to work then there are more things you can try out. There are ample of software that will help you to create a bootable usb drive.