Thread: Does Junkware removal really works

Does Junkware removal really works

I found a software called as Junkware removal. This tool is capable of cleaning all the useless software in the pc which is installed while adding free games and other free applications. I want to know that does this really works. I have a lot of toolbars on the browser and sometime there are also application that I had never seen. I want to remove them all at once. And for that I need a software like Junkware. But before using this I want to test and find out whether it really works or not.

Re: Does Junkware removal really works

I had used this software and it looks a command line software It is a nice tool that will clean extra toolbars and it is also effective. With this you can wipe out various things from your system. This is a nice tool that will clear various toolbars that are not needed. Like you can remove ask toolbars,babylon, incredibar, etc. After this you can try running malwarebytes which is another cleaner that will also help you a lot in cleaning stuff and it is also simple to use. Just try it out and once done then you can remove it.

Re: Does Junkware removal really works

It is a nice software which is good enough for wiping out things that are not needed. But it wont remove malware or adware from your
    system. For that you need a more effective antivirus or anti-malware software. Here malwarbeytes is one of the best recommendation that you can go for. You can find this on the web and a trial version will be quiet enough for you to clean things that you want. Just download it and run the same. I am quiet sure this will remove toolbars also.