Thread: How to add a folder location in right click menu

How to add a folder location in right click menu

I am using Windows 10 and I have a few bunch of folders which I use regularly. I want to add them in the right click menu so that I can open it instantly. All those folders are actually kept inside a different partition and I do not want to keep them on the desktop. Because then it will get visible to everyone. Here I am looking for some way through which I can access them instantly without getting much deep inside the system and looking for files. I am quiet sure there will be some way of creating easy shortcuts.

Re: How to add a folder location in right click menu

What you can do is copy the entire address of the files and folder in a notepad file. You ca find that in Windows Explorer. And you can access that easy by just copy pasting the same in Windows Explorer. If you are having some folders only then it will be easy to maintain a text file and then accessing that. If you keep on opening the same a address again and again then you can just find the same location stored in the explorer. It is just like typing a web url address.

Re: How to add a folder location in right click menu

There is a tiny addon that will help you to add the folder in the right click menu. You can do that by installing MyFolders. You can add all your favorite locations in it and you can access them when you right click. For example C:/Test is the location that you visits frequently you can add this in the right click context menu through MYFolders and access the same as per your need. It is not a very heavy software. It is lightweight and it is also very easy to customize.