Thread: Media Uploader for a Windows 8.1 system

Media Uploader for a Windows 8.1 system

I am having some videos that I have to upload on YouTube. I had kept the uploading on the manual way. But sometime the internet gets break in between and the upload gets cancel. I am trying to find some kind of third party uploader that can let me configure a auto-upload in the background. And I had just thought of keeping that in YouTube right-now. I am not having any other options yet decided. For the backup purpose I am going to keep those files on Google drive also. But that is quiet easy.

Re: Media Uploader for a Windows 8.1 system

It is good to change your browser. If you are using browser like Internet Explorer then you will surely face a lot of problem in uploading. It is better to use Chrome that will surely help a lot. Login to your YouTube account and configure manual upload. And if somehow the upload is interrupted, YouTube will resume that from the last point. Do not exist the browser. This is the best thing about YouTube. YouTube does not offer any kind of ftp for uploading. So I do not think we can use any third party software here.

Re: Media Uploader for a Windows 8.1 system

You can try using AV Media Uploader. This will help you to upload all your files on various online media sharing site. It supports Dailymotion, youtube, etc. You just have to connect your account on the same and done. The upload will really work well on the same. Just add the videos and done. Leave it aside and it will keep on working in the background. It is an very easy to use software and has a very simple UI. Just try testing the same once and check back. I am quiet sure it will work.