Thread: Nero Portable vs. Nero full edition

Nero Portable vs. Nero full edition

I am confused here to choose from a portable edition of Nero which is free and a full edition. I have a quiet frequent work of burning files to a DVD. So here I quiet frequently burn a disc and most of them are data disc which are for sharing purpose only. There is hardly any chance I burn a video disc or a audio file. I am quiet looking for some option through which I can just use a stable software. I had seen sometime Nero portable crashes while using. So which will be good to go here.

Re: Nero Portable vs. Nero full edition

If you go with the full edition you will also get a some advance options. Like you will get options to create a movie file, you will get a option to create regular backups and etc. I am quiet sure that a full edition will be lot more better. The portable version is just designed for regular usage. Like you are going to burn disc once in a week or in a month. This is good for those who are not a frequent user of Nero. You can download a trial edition and test that out. I am quiet sure that will give you full information.

Re: Nero Portable vs. Nero full edition

The portable version also work great. I had not faced any crash issue on that. I use it directly from my pen drive. I have a full set of portable apps which are very easy to use and simple. If you do not want to overload your system with many software then going for the portable version will be a lot more better. they also consume less ram. And if you go with the full suite then you will get a lots of extra things on it. And you will also have to pay for the license here. Most of the features you wont be using.