Thread: Unable to find lan driver for old Gigabyte motherboard

Unable to find lan driver for old Gigabyte motherboard

I cannot use internet on my pc. That is because of a my lan driver. There was some issue in the system. So I formatted it. I am using Windows 7 on the same. And after this I am unable to find the lan driver. Other things are working well. The audio is working, video is working, but the lan is not working. I need some help here through which I can find the lan driver for the same. I am not able to locate it. I had tried looking around on the web but the model is very hard to locate. What is the most easiest way to locate the drivers. I tried looking around but can find anything. There might be some app that can simply help to find the driver.

Re: Unable to find lan driver for old Gigabyte motherboard

There is one tiny application that can help you to fix the issue. It is a free software and quiet easy to use. I am using this till know to find the drivers. You can try 3DP Chip. Just download this and run it. You have to click on the hardware to find the driver. It will provide you a update on the same and then you can install that in your system. But here you have to use a secondary system to find the driver details. After installation you can find detail about your Ethernet adapter and on that basis you can find and install the drivers in your pc. Once you know the actual adapter model you can find the driver for the same and use it.

Re: Unable to find lan driver for old Gigabyte motherboard

If you are unable to find the right drivers through that then there is one more. You have to locate your motherboard model. You can use CPUZ for that. Once you get the model just search on that web and I am quiet sure you can get the official site from where you can download the driver and install that in your system. You have to anyhow connect internet on your pc to use a driver updater software. This is not going to work automatically. The process of finding the driver is manual. There are few usb WiFi cards that can help you to connect to internet through your mobile or WiFi and then run the driver updated software. Driver Booster is best here.