Thread: DVD burning not working in Nero 9

DVD burning not working in Nero 9

I am using a free edition of Nero which is Nero 9. I want to make some dvd's and I found this one as a free and stable software. I had used Nero a lot before. I inserted one disc to create a movie dvd. It worked well for first 15minutes and then it crashed. I thought there was some issue with the dvd so I used another one and the issue is same. I lost two of my dvd's and the same is not working. I am quiet sure there can be way to fix this. I had tried looking for option that can allow me to burn DVD properly so that I can simply make a few disc. I want to give that urgently to my friend and here it is crashing. Would re-installing help.

Re: DVD burning not working in Nero 9

Sometime the issue is also with the optical drive. If it is not working well then the DVD burn will fail in between. Here I am using Nero portable edition from long time. I create a lot of disc through that and there is no issue with that. You dont have to install the portable edition. You just have to copy the files on your pc and done. You can launch it and try making your DVD on the same and I am quiet sure this will work well. I will advice you to try this one and if you still it fails then surely the issue is with the DVD drive. It is not with the software nor with the DVD you are using.

Re: DVD burning not working in Nero 9

It is good to re-install that once and test. Try to disable all background services from your system. Like turn of antivirus, or any download or any kind of application that can affect the process. If your pc is not too much occupied with background applications then it might cause the issue. So here you can try out the same first. Then start a new DVD burning process. But this time do this after installing a fresh copy in your system. Here if you are doubtful then you can use various third party dvd burning software which will be mot more easier to use. There are many free and trail based software available.