Thread: How can I add a QR code in Excel invoice

How can I add a QR code in Excel invoice

I am using Microsoft Excel 2007 for making invoices. I want to add bar codes on the same. This are also called as QR code. I want some help through which I can just generate bar codes and use them in the bill. This will help me to identify the product very fast. I am not able to find any option that can help me to add them in the Excel bill directly. Copying a image cause resolution issue. The code is blurry. I want some help to create this ting in the spreadsheet directly. I am using Excel from really long time and I have a lot of bills in it. I cannot give up using it. If there is any tool that can help me to mirage all bills to the software then that will also help.

Re: How can I add a QR code in Excel invoice

It is not possible without using a third party addon or site. I am using QRCode Monkey for making bar codes for my products. It help me to create codes that can be used on the product and you can add a lot of information on the same. In that on the right I am getting the code. I copy that and insert in the word file. This makes the bill look very professional. I think you must try this out. For Excel. I had not seen any addon that directly add a QR code in the bill. There could some addon or you have to use a good third party bill software. That is the only one thing which is going to help you. Many bill making software comes with QR code integration.

Re: How can I add a QR code in Excel invoice

I had seen a few site that offer you a vb code of inserting QR code in Excel and Word. This would not easy for you to use. The simplest way to use QR Code Barcode Add-In for Microsoft Excel. It is a paid tool. You can try a free edition for testing purpose and then you can buy if you think it is helpful. Once this addin is installed in your Excel you can add a QR code directly to the spread sheet. IT is very easy to use. Just test it one. I am not able to find any other addon like this. And if you need more accuracy then you have to go with third party bill making software that are available on the web. That will help you more.