Thread: Excel Sheet page margin issue while saving to pdf

Excel Sheet page margin issue while saving to pdf

I am using a third party software that help me to convert my Excel workbook to an pdf file. I just have to load the file in that and it covert them to pdf. But when I open them I am getting a A4 size page with lot of data missing. It looks like the sheet has some kind of margin issue which I am unable to fix. I want the entire page layout on the pdf file. Even the landscape mode is also not helping me a clear printout of all the files. I tried doing this again but it did not helped. I checked in the print settings also which shows nothing to me. I want some help here through which I can make this thing work. Does anyone has a option for fix this.

Re: Excel Sheet page margin issue while saving to pdf

You have to set your Excel sheet page margin first before making a printout. Or else it wont be working well. You can simply do that by going in the page settings. Here you will need to select it as a A4. I am quiet sure that right-now the page layout is larger than A4 due to which you are unable to get a proper print output. Once done then try to convert them to pdf. You will also need to adjust the data inside the page margin of A4 or else it is not going to work. I use doPDF. This give me a virtual pdf printer to print any file to a pdf format. It is quiet simple and easy to use. Just try this out and test it.

Re: Excel Sheet page margin issue while saving to pdf

There is quiet not necessary to use a third party program. You can do this by using Export to pdf software. It is a tiny plugin that you can download
    from web and install it. I think in new version of Office this feature is provided directly in the file. All you have to do is click on save as and choose a pdf file format and done. You will get the pdf file as per your need with all data in the same. You have to still adjust the margin if it is going out of the screen. And this would be really simple to go for. Just try the same out once and see the pdf thing is working or not.