Thread: Facebook apps close automatically on LAVA phone

Facebook apps close automatically on LAVA phone

I am using a LAVA device on which I am trying to use Facebook. When I tap on it it starts and I am able to see a few updated post. But when I scroll down the app turns off. Again I have to start it and then process keeps on going. The app just turn off automatically. I am quiet not able to figure out why this thing is happening so constantly. The app looks to be working well but it does not give me a proper output. I am not able to update anything on that. It just keeps on crashing. Can anyone help me to fix the problem. I tired uploading a few images but it is not working.

Re: Facebook apps close automatically on LAVA phone

You have to update the app. You might have not done due to which the performance is weak. You can try re-installing that also. Crashing apps are common in android and this can be due to many reason. You just have to remove it and then add it back again that will resolve the issue. Just try the
    same. Or go on Google play directly and see if that a new update of this app is available or not. You can try installing that and this will add a lot of stability to the phone. If this does not help then backup your phone data and factory reset it and thn add everything again one by one.

Re: Facebook apps close automatically on LAVA phone

I know the reason behind this issue. I also face this only lenovo phone. It is due to low ram. I am quiet sure that you might be having a phone that has a 256MB or 512MB RAM. And there are multiple application that are active in the background. You have to exit them to use it properly. IF the ram is exhausted the application will crash. There can be a launcher that can consume a good amount of ram, there can be some downloads or chat messenger. You have to remove thins that you are not using to free up the same. It will help you a lot in getting a decent output.