Thread: No Windows Media Player enhancement sound effects on headphone

No Windows Media Player enhancement sound effects on headphone

I had enabled True Bass and SRS WoW effect but I am unable to get maximum audio quality on my headphone. I am playing the same song on a speaker that worked really well. There output was clear and nice. But when I am trying to play that on my headphones it is not working well. I need some help here through which I can make it better. On speaker I am getting the maximum bass when I play songs on a loud volume. But on the headphone this thing is very poor. I am not able to enjoy the song here. I cannot always play the audio in loud noise all the time on speakers. Is there way through which I can improve the audio quality of my headphones.

Re: No Windows Media Player enhancement sound effects on headphone

For that you need a good quality headphone or else the output will not be as per your expectation. It is good if you can buy a new one. One that brings a lot of bass output on the headphone. Most probably it is not easy to find the same. Because headphones are having small speakers and the sound quality gets affected by surrounding sound. For speakers things are different. You get a lot more better audio in that. That is because of big size and on the same time they consume a lot of power. It will not be good for your ears to listen to audio on high volume. It can affect your hearing. Just keep the volume at a decent level and will do the job.

Re: No Windows Media Player enhancement sound effects on headphone

For true surround sound experience you will need to buy a costly headphone from Creative. They are one the that offer you amazing audio output. While regular headphones are not so amazing. You have to simply look for a better one. And this would be costlier. Like more than Rs.3000 or even higher. The enhancement effects on windows media player will appear only when you have that kind of hardware. I am having one headphone from rapoo that offer a good bass output. But not very high. Enough to listen and if you increase the audio the entire effects are messed up.