Thread: Video Surveillance software for office pc

Video Surveillance software for office pc

I want to install a Video Surveillance software in my office pc. I want to know that after me who all are coming in my office. I had seen a few documents missing and nobody is ready to agree who took it. Through this simple Video Surveillance software I can just use my webcam to record the activities. I need a simple tool. I am going to leave my webcam on all the time. The desktop is placed at the back side of my seat and the camera is on it. I do not think there will be anyone who can find out that the pc is on. I am having a Logitech web cam that is capable of recording a good quality video.

Re: Video Surveillance software for office pc

You can use Camera Viewer Pro. This is the most simplest software I had used in my college. I live in a hostel and many of friends use various ways to enter my pc. I use this to catch them. And it has helped me a lot. This tool has very simple features and it is very light in usage. Once turned on it will start recording the video and you can just find the same later on when you visit back. It takes very less amount of resources. You can go in the settings to make it work a lot more smoother. Just download and run this software and use it. I am quiet sure you wont really need anything.

Re: Video Surveillance software for office pc

I was also looking for the same kind of software and I found iSpy. This one is a free software that can help you to record videos through your web camera quietly. Being a free tool it is loaded with lots of feature and functions you can try out. Many software will ask you to buy a license to use the full features. But in iSpy you can get all those for free. All you have to do is create a account in the official site and then you can start using it. It allow you a remote access. That means you can access the camera through IP from different location. No need to wait back and check things in your pc. You can monitor from your home also.