Thread: Can't get rid of Mplayerx on Mac pc

Can't get rid of Mplayerx on Mac pc

My friend has installed Mplayerx in my mac system. And I am not able to remove it. I am quiet new to mac and not really aware how to remove this. I do not really need this. The default video player plays almost everything and it also works quiet faster. I want some help here through which I can simply uninstall the same. But it is very hard to find any options in Mac. I had also seen a few additional things that are not at all required. Like a system booster for mac. It already works very well. Is there a simple uninstaller software for mac that can wipe out everything all at once.

Re: Can't get rid of Mplayerx on Mac pc

Removing things is not complicated. You can find ample of articles for the same on the web. You have to check before installing anything. Most of the free tools has malware issue. You must download and install thing only from a legit site. I had seen many free download site tries to install various additional thing in your pc with the free tool. I will recommend you to find a good Mac app uninstaller on the web. And use that for removing various applications with single click. Manually this will take time and I do not think it will wipe out all the files.

Re: Can't get rid of Mplayerx on Mac pc

It is easy to remove a single application from mac. all you have to do is go to the Application section and there you have to click on the app that you want to remove. Just drag the same to the trash icon. And go in trash and delete the same from it or just empty trash. All files related to that is wiped out. You can also do that by keyboard. Choose the application and press Command+Delete from your keyboard. This will also remove the the application completely from your system. There is no need to use any third party uninstaller program.