Thread: Software to take ringtones of multiple music files

Software to take ringtones of multiple music files

I am looking for a advance tool through which I can cut various audio files and make ringtone out of that. The mp3 cutters that I can find right now is not having any option through which I can make ringtones of the same. I have more than 100 audio files this are my favorite songs and I want to make ringtone of the same. But I am not able to find a tool that can allow me to do that automatically in the software. Like I can choose and start and end point and then save them in a single folder.

Re: Software to take ringtones of multiple music files

Whatever tool I found all of them are having limited option. At a time you can only convert one video in the software. You cannot modify multiple at the same time. I am using a free mp3 cutter software that allow me to edit a audio file and create desired ringtone. It works really well and fast. It will be really great to find a software that can allow us to edit multiple files at the same time. But it will not be easy to use that software. It is better to have a bit of enhancement features that can help to boost audio.

For that you have to download various software and you have to test them one by one. And then only it is going to work. There are very few audio editors available that you can try which are especially designed to create ringtone. I had seen many apps for android. You can download a simple ringtone creator in your android phone and you can create nice audio file from the same. You can use AVS ringtone maker. I had tested this software and it is really awesome. It does not allow you to edit multiple files at the same time, but you can create a one single video with few enhancement on the same. You can boost the audio and add a few effects on it.

Try Magix Ringtone Maker. I am using this. With ringtone it also allow you to use images and logos in the audio file. Just take care while installation of the same. When you try to install it will ask you to add a few extra things that you must avoid. It is around 35mb in size with lots of feature of making a nice and effective ringtone. I am quiet sure you will like the same. It can help you to create lightweight files that you can use in your phone. There are many additional features on the same that you can try out.

I am using Xilisoft iPhone Ringtone Maker. I am using this from long time and it really works well when it comes to making of audio files. It is fast and accurate and offer you easy ringtone solution. Just try this out. It offer you to create audio files iPhone and I am quiet sure it will also work on other mobile also. In android there are variety of audio files which is readable and it will work. It is also allow you to create a single ringtone. You just have to load the file and create a ringtone of the same.

There is no such tools through which you can edit multiple files at the same time. Even I am trying to find the same from long time but it fails to work. Most of them which I found are having a single ui where you have to add a audio file and then set the start point. The next thing you have to do is set the end point and done. Then you need to click on the save button and done. The file is created. You can then copy that to the mobile phone. Almost all software which are for making ringtone works in the same way.