Thread: Which is the best System Optimizer for Windows 8

Which is the best System Optimizer for Windows 8

Can anyone tell me which is the best System Optimizer for Windows 8 operating system. At the very moment, I am only using the CCleaner application. I wanted to know if there are any more optimizer that I can use? On my old computer I was using the TuneUP Utilities. So should I also download this software and install it in my Windows 8 machine? I hope that both software's will not clash with each other. Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Which is the best System Optimizer for Windows 8

The best there is one and only CCleaner. It is the best cleaning tool and system optimization software. It removes unused files from your system, allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a registry cleaner with full of options. But the best is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second) and contains no Spyware or Adware!

I have been using the Advanced System Optimizer and it is working good in my pc. This application was designed to be the easiest and most comprehensive way to keep your PC error free. It comes with Privacy Protector that protects your privacy by removing all the unwanted traces in your system. You can safely removes cookies, history, recent documents history, any traces of user and more with a single click. It also has System Cleaner and System Optimizer Cleaner which removes junk and obsolete files from your system. This not only frees important space of the system, but also helps Registry Cleaner to thoroughly clean the system registry.

You can use TuneUp Utility if you want, it is also a nice System Optimizer for Windows 8. With the new TuneUp Program Deactivator, you can turn off programs on demand completely and automatically, reducing stress on your PC. The result is that the sense of having Windows as if it were the first day. The brand-new Economy Mode offers extra mobility: using a simple button click. You can also extend the battery life of laptops, netbooks and tablets with Windows up to 30%, while also reducing energy consumption by up to 30%.