Thread: How to track calories in Bing health and fitness app

How to track calories in Bing health and fitness app

I am using Bing Health and Fitness app on my windows tablet to checkout how much calories I had burned. But the tracker does not seems to be working well. It is not giving me the kind of output I am looking for. I thought this would be a lot more accurate but scene is different. I want some
    here through which I can find out the possible ways to track calories on the same. Is there a way through which I an sync the data of this tablet with my android phone so that I can keep a track of things.

Re: How to track calories in Bing health and fitness app

You have to clear the browser cache files first to fix the issue. If you are using Internet Explorer then you can do that quiet easy. For that you have to go in the General tab first and there you can find a option as Preserve Website Favorite data. Just uncheck this. And later on add a tick mark on all other options in the browser and then click on delete. Just restart and test back. It is quiet annoying to do all stuff from start back again. If it still does not work then you can try resetting the entire app options and test it back.

If Bing is not working properly then there are many other stuff you can do. You can try using a different fitness app which is available online and use it for tracking your calories. If you are looking for windows platform then there are ample of them. Compare to Windows, if you go with android then you have a lot more better options to go for. You can simply go ahead trying them. Latest smartphones come loaded with fitness tracking sensors which are more accurate compare to what you are doing on windows.

This all apps works on the basis of time and the activity they give you. If you follow them then they offer you a static result at the end. That's it. For getting more accurate information of what activity you are doing and the amount of calories you had burn you have to go with a dedicated fitness tracking device. Like a wearable type of tool which can help you to track things every efficiently. And there are ample of them. You can just a good fitness tracker tool and it will tell you everything about your health status.

I am not really sure whether brings fitness tracking app is really helpful to go for. If you are not really sure what to go for then there are ample of things you can try out. You can try using a few other apps which is helpful and easy to use also. If you have a windows tablet then it is more easier. Try to add Fitbit in your device and check it. This app is simple to use and has a few less feature but it is effective. It offer you a real-time stats about your ongoing activity. Similar to this there is one more app called as Active Fitness.

I agree with one thing that if it comes to fitness tracking then there is nothing like android. Because it have some really efficient models that are ideal for getting you in shape. Like Sony Xperia Z2 comes with a Smartband. This band is a tracker device and works for 7 days once fully charged. It will give you a detailed information about your daily activities. You just have to tie that in your hand and done. You can track a lot of things through that. Xiaomi is also working on a cheaper model of smart-band.