Thread: How to convert PowerPoint files to html

How to convert PowerPoint files to html

What are the possible ways available through which we can convert a PowerPoint file to a html file. I am unable to find anything. I had tried finding out some online convertors which does not work well. What I can get is images. I want to convert them to a website. Like I have a ppt presentation based on image album. There are thumbnail size images on the page and when I click on the same it open up. I want to convert the same to a full html site which should be clickable. But I cannot get any tool for that.

Re: How to convert PowerPoint files to html

Hi,

I am having the same issue and i tried this solution and i m sure it definitely helps you to fix this issue, please follow the steps are given below:

• Open ispringsolutions in your web browser

• View the Footer part of this site & press 'ctrl +f' key and type 'Powerpoint to HTML' In search box. Click on this page and Download Free- Trail version of the software (Valid for 30 days).

• After getting the Downloading process is completed, Insert your all slides and go to the iSpring Pro 7 tab and click on publish button.

• In the Web section fill all required fields and click to publish button.

I do not think that is possible. You have to create a new site based on the theme. You cannot use convert the file into a HTML page. All you can get is static pages with no clickable links. There are many convertors on the web that can help you to get a ppt presentation in HTML file format. But they do not work well. I will recommend you to use some web site builder software. You can find ample of them online. You can use them to create HTML website and configure them on the basis of ppt files you have.

You can convert the ppt files to HTML but you cannot get the exact output. There will be certain changes in the same. First of all you wont get any clickable things. You can get HTML pages which will be mostly static. If you are having any menu then you wont get that also. You can upload those file directly on our web server and use the same. Working from the scratch will help you the most in making the best site. You can add menu and different things on it. There are some ready to use software that can provide you to make sites quickly through templates.

There is a feature available in Microsoft PowerPoint through which you can make a web page of your presentation. I had seen the output. It is not good but if still you want to try then you can checkout the same. For that you have to open your presentation first. Then click on save as. Choose other format and from the drop down menu you have to select a web page. You will get a HTML file format with some folders. The most commonly layout is two page where on the left you get clickable slides.

To get the best HTML type of output from that you have to use a professional took. You can try using iSpring. It is one of the most simplest way to save your files in proper HTML format. You have to upload your file on that and you get some options through which you can save the files. It offer you smart HTML files that are available in all type of browser. The tool tries to preserve all kind of PowerPoint effects on the the same. You can add objects and even embeds YouTube videos. Just test this tool once.

I had did this one for my project work. I was having a nice photo gallery on powerpoint. I tried a lot to covert that in proper html5 format but it fails to work. I was not unable to figure out the reason behind it. I tried many options for doing the same but it did not worked. It is quiet complicated for you to get the right type of layout. Later on my friend helped me to make a site in WordPress. We used a template for the same and upload the image on that. The site is still working well.