Thread: Bluestack slowing down my dell laptop

Bluestack slowing down my dell laptop

I had installed bluestack on my pc. I had used this in my office. It is really amazing for playing android games and testing different apps. Later on I installed on my pc which has a Nvidia 600 series graphic card. But it is slowing down the entire pc. It takes a long time to startup. I am unable to
    find any reason behind this. After when it starts, it works very slow. Games on it lags a lot. I have a Core i3 processor with 2GB RAM and a Nvidia graphic card. So I thought this is going to work really smooth.

Re: Bluestack slowing down my dell laptop

Run Task Manager when you had started bluetstack. Just check in that. If the ram usage is high then you have to put more ram in your system. You can get a 2GB ram stick and add the same. I think that will be enough to boost your system performance. Try to turn off background services. Disable all things which are not needed. And then check back. You can also try cleaning your system by uninstalling those programs that are not needed. Then check the same. I am quiet sure it will work well.

Re: Bluestack slowing down my dell laptop

Bluestack is a heavy tool according to me. It works well on a pc that I have at office. It is a gaming pc. But when you install the same on any low end pc then it will work slow. And it will also affect the overall output of the pc. Adding ram is a good option here. Also try to update your video drivers. Update that to latest. You can find the latest updates on the official nvidia sites. Get the new video drivers and install the same in your system and then launch bluestack. If possible re-install bluestack also. It will help.