Thread: Copy fail error while moving file through Input Director

Copy fail error while moving file through Input Director

I am trying to move files through input director. I copied the file and then moved to the desktop of lan pc and clicked on paste. But it gave me a copy fail error. I want some help here to fix this issue. It was working nice before. But now it is giving me the same issue. This is the easiest way to move files from pc and install things that are necessary. Most of the time even drag and drop was working well. But now it is failing. I want some help here to simply enable this feature back again. Can anyone help.

Re: Copy fail error while moving file through Input Director

You have to configure proper file sharing for that. Both pc should be on the same work group and there must be enough permission to modify or write files in a folder. Or else it wont work. The best thing you can do is create a folder and share the same. Move the files in the folder and access it. This would be very easy for you to resolve the problem. Just copy paste the file and you can get them from one single location. To resolve the issue most you can do is re-install the software back again to reset the settings.

Re: Copy fail error while moving file through Input Director

I use to copy url and text from one file to another and it work through input director. That is simple. But I never tried to use drag and drop files. I am not quiet sure whether it works or not. You have to check once in settings. See all things are configured properly or not. I am quiet sure there must be some permission settings for this in input director which you have to enable. Or just for testing purpose you can also try using a third party program which offer you more features than input director.