Thread: Tools other than Windows 7 usb dvd for creating bootable pen drive

Tools other than Windows 7 usb dvd for creating bootable pen drive

I want some nice tools other than windows 7 usb dvd to create a bootable windows 7 pen drive. I do not know why Windows 7 USB DVD tool is not able to identify my iso file. It says it is not valid. I am getting this message constantly and I am not able to create a bootable usb drive. I want to format my pc and install windows back again. But it fails to work. I have only a single iso file for Window Home Premium. I had made a copy long back when my windows installation dvd was having some problem.

Re: Tools other than Windows 7 usb dvd for creating bootable pen drive

Sometime it happens that Windows 7 USB tool is not able to identify your iso file and it gives you a error. Here you can try out one more software
    called as Rufus. It is a very tiny utility through which you can create a bootable usb pen drive and install windows from the same. It is very simple to use and it is fast. I had used this long back. Just download this and try it out and then check back. If still this tool fails to create the bootable pen drive then it means your iso file is not proper.

You can try WiNToBootic here. This one is more easier to use and it does not has any issue with different iso files. You can just install this and through this you can create a bootable usb for installing windows. I am quiet sure this will be really simple. Windows 7 USB Bootable software has some issue with the pirated version of windows. I had seen it does not identify if you are using a unauthorized version. Or any old iso. I hope you are having a legit copy. Just try one WiNToBootic.

There are so many software to create a bootable pen drive. It is simple and fast. If one is not working then you can try something else. WBI Creator is one among them which I use mostly to install windows. It is fast and effective. Through this you can create a bootable iso file and you can use that to install windows. It has a very simple UI very much similar to Windows 7 USB tool. From one point you have to choose the iso and from other you can simply choose the target.