Thread: Which software can help me to merge and crop videos at the same time

Which software can help me to merge and crop videos at the same time

I need a video editor software through which I can not only crop videos but merge them at the same time. I have some clips who are in low resolution.
    And some are having objects at the bottom. I want to remove the same by cropping. I want some help here to simply edit and make videos more clear and better. I want to crop them and also merge the clips at the same time. So that in the end I can get a final video which I can burn on a dvd and play it on my video player. I am not able to find anything. I am using Movie Maker it is very slow.

Re: Which software can help me to merge and crop videos at the same time

Movie Maker is good for merging. But you cannot crop the videos. There is one thing you can do. Import all your videos in movie maker first. Once you are done with that then create a movie as per your need. Like cutting out the front or last part of clips and making a proper video format. And then expert a hd video from it. Once done you can crop that video using a good video editor software. That will be less time consuming process because here you are finally having a big size video.

Movie maker is limited to some stuff. It has also has a very basic timeline. There are many advance video editor which you can use to make a better movie. Like Adobe Premiere Pro. This one is really advance and it has lots of feature. You can upload your videos in it, you can merge them, crop them, add titles and do a lot of thing. You have to learn the tool a bit so that you can understand how it really works. There are many advance options in it to improve your video quality also. Just check them out.

I am using Bigasoft Total Video convertor. You cannot merge or crop the videos at the same time. You have to do that separately. When you crop the video many video editor will spoil the screen quality. It is good if you can first crop then by using Total Video Convertor. And then create a hd video of the same. Later on you can import that in another video player like Movie Maker and merge them. This will not the spoil the video quality. Do not do both the things at the same time. I am quiet sure the output will be blurry.

A good thing about using Movie Maker is that it has a option through which you can produce a hd video quality. That is the best thing. Through movie maker you can get a high resolution video and you can modify the same as per your need. You can cut the videos into pieces in movie maker. Like you can remove any part and merge them. But cropping thing is not available. If you want to crop all the videos them first merge them and create a big size video and then import them in tool like Total Video Convertor and crop the same. That will do the job.

That is a good solution. First merge the video. Do not crop it first. But if you have only few clips to crop them merging them will not help much. You have to remove the unwanted parts first and then go ahead with merging them. I also recommend Movie Maker because it is simple to use. And above all it product a hd quality video. Adobe Premiere will be too tough to use. Anyhow you have to use two different tools here. Better check the video resolution before editing them. So that you can check later on what changes are done after editing.