Thread: software to take screenshot in Windows 8.1

software to take screenshot in Windows 8.1

I have recently upgraded my Windows 8 computer to Windows 8.1 operating system. I am looking for a software that can take screenshot of everything and thus I can edit it with a Pen Tool or such. I have used the built-in Snipping tool in my pc by typing Sipping in the Start Screen and getting it from the list but I didnt like it very much. So therefore I am looking for a convenient screenshot software that i can use with ease. Thank you

Re: software to take screenshot in Windows 8.1

The best screenshot software that I have used so far is Screenshot Captor. It is a program to take screen captures in a simple way. It has many features and configuration options. Its purpose is to allow users to fully optimize the software in order to make screenshots in number, with a minimum of intervention. Screenshot Captor allows you to leave text comments about files, some options for image editing and many tools to frame or highlight important points which is very useful when projecting images. The software is very useful in itself as opposed to the basic Windows Print Screen.

Another tool that can use for capturing screenshot is called PicPick. It is a software containing a set of practical tools for your screenshots. With its simple and user-friendly interface, it is placed in the toolbar and offers an impressive array of features. You can perform the most common tasks with the image editor, color palette, the rule, whiteboard and other tools. PicPick is very easy to use. Moreover, it contains some features you will not find in Photoshop. It is very useful for web designers and graphic designers.

I have been using Ashampoo Snap 7 which is the smartest application to capture screen, add notes and annotations and share them with friends. With Ashampoo Snap 7, you can capture images and videos directly from your screen in a few seconds. Below are its main features:
    1. Capture rectangular areas
    2. Use a form of free capture for maximum flexibility
    3. Make use of timers to catch at intervals
    4. Save your screenshots to the common image formats
    5. Create PDF files without additional tools
    6. Upload to Facebook, Twitter and Ashampoo Webspace Made Easy