Thread: Panasonic Lumix PhotofunStudio 5.1 crashing on Windows 7

Panasonic Lumix PhotofunStudio 5.1 crashing on Windows 7

I am having a bit problem with Panasonic Lumix PhotofunStudio 5.1. I installed that on Windows 7. The setup was fine. When I double click on the icon created on desktop it crashed. I got a message that the program stopped working. I tried to look for online solution but nothing was found. I am installing this from a cd which I got with the Panasonic camera. I want to use this program but it is not working. What can be the problem. I had tried re-installing that but still it is not working. Can anyone help.

Re: Panasonic Lumix PhotofunStudio 5.1 crashing on Windows 7

Just check first whether the program which you are trying to install is compatible with your operating system or not. You can right click on the icon and choose properties. From there a popup box will open. In that you have to click on compatibility. Just choose a old operating system version from there and click on ok. Then try to launch back. Select Windows XP. It might work on old compatibility settings. I did this for many old programs which I installed on Windows 7.

Re: Panasonic Lumix PhotofunStudio 5.1 crashing on Windows 7

The version which you are trying to install might be a old one. It is recommended that you must find the latest version from web and install the same. I think Panasonic lumix photofunstudio 6.0 is the latest version. I had provided the download link below. Just click on the download button on that link. Remove the existing one. I am not really sure whether the compatibility settings will really work. If this does not work fine then try some other tool. There are many photo editing programs available which you can use.

Panasonic Lumix Photofunstudio 6.0 Download