Thread: Using plugins in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007

Using plugins in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007

Just want to know that can I use any plugin to enhance slideshows in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007. We can easily find templates that are editable. But there might be some additional plugins through which we can make our slideshow better and interactive. I am not able to find anything which can help me making things more better. Like making up some impressive animations or simply editing the slideshow in faster way. I have lot of work in powerpoint and I want to set some process on auto.

Re: Using plugins in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007

Yes you can do that. You can add addins but I a not really sure which one can help you. Here the most popular one is visualbee. It is a free plugin for PowerPoint that brings up a lot of things to do. You can create impressive slideshow with that. And it is also extremely easy to use. The good part of using VisualBee is that it automatically gives you option through which you can designs your PowerPoint presentations with single click. You can create some nice showcase which are ideal for professional usage.

Re: Using plugins in Microsoft Powerpoint 2007

The benefit of using VisualBee is that you get ready to use template and background. And in regular power point you have to add them manually one by one. But through VisualBee you can add them together in all slides. If you want a bit of 3D effects then you can try using Perspector. Through this you can add 3D objects on your slideshow and make it look more effective. It is easy to use and has simple steps. Through Perspector Library you can use a few templates to get instant object.